Planning and execution are both relative terms when it comes to trading, the management lessons took come handy while entering the cryptocurrency markets, as blindly going by the site claims and investing heavily would mean losing out the entire investment without a sign of getting it back. Being extremely high on the risk element one has to
- decide on how short or long will the investment be on ,including the time frame one has planned to stay invested
- the amount of risk exposure, as a favorable trade can just double up the money, or lose the entire amount to the system
- the type of currencies which one wants to deal in, as for the beginning it is always better to concentrate on one coin, than investing in different solo currencies,
Considering all the above points, the trader has to keep in mind that the amount can be a sustainable loss if occurred, is a bearable loss or the maximum one can stand to lose to an unambiguous digital space. The profits, on the other hand, could be very high if the market is favorable, hence only money which can be disposable or rich high net worth individuals who can allocate around 10 % of their wealth can foray in to these markets in different cryptocurrencies for spreading the risk on evenly and, the rest of the investments could be parked in safer deposits, bonds, treasuries.
One can even be on the safer zone to invest in cryptocurrency by:
- investing in more than one cryptocurrency as the risk is spread and the loss in trading in one currency may be offset by a good profit in trading with the other
- put the stop loss to limit the maximum risk one can take while trading in the markets or choose brokers who provide the guarantee the stop loss which is provided by brokers for a small fee or commission by the added feature in the Bitcoin Loophole platform
Trading or investing is again an important decision before one forays in to the crypto markets, as a trader will want to make instant profits in the day trading and exit out with the profits net of the commission paid to the broker, which for a short duration ranging from a few hours in a day, or just for few days, in case of investors who want to stay for longer period of time can invest in various cryptocurrencies which work based on automated trading robots.